LUTTON COURT, EDINBURGH
Main Contractor: Ogilvie Construction
Sector: Student Accommodation, 235 Bed Student Residence.
Client: Harris Developments
Project Value: £2Mill
Programme: 50 weeks
235 Bedroom student accommodation made up of a mixture of cluster bedrooms with shared kitchen facilities and studios with self-contained bedrooms and kitchens over 4 blocks.
- Blocks are serviced by a central plant room consisting of gas fired boilers, CHP, water storage tank and full BMS controls system.
- Heating was a wet central heating system with radiators in each bedroom, kitchen and communal areas.
- Full domestic hot and cold water and cluster flats.
- Full L1 fire alarm systems through.
- Disabled alarm and refuge systems.
- Full external lighting scheme.
- Full CCTV coverage internal and external linked back to Unite head office in Bristol.
- Electrical services are provided via substation, site wide LV distribution and all internal / external lighting and power.
- Key fob access system and intercom.